Spacegoods Brownie Bliss
Gooey, rich and utterly irresistible. Indulge in the ultimate dessert.Get to know your new delicious mushroom brownie blend, to treat yo’ self, friends and the family.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup Rainbow Dust
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans), optional but yummers
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C and grease a 9x9-inch baking pan
2. Melt the unsalted butter in a microwave-safe bowl or over a stovetop (don't let it burn!). Let it cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar and melted butter (another reminder to be patient and let the butter cool as otherwise it will scramble the eggs in the next step!)
4. Incorporate the eggs one at a time and whisk after each one.
5. Stir in the vanilla extract.
6. In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, Spacegoods Rainbow Dust, and salt. The key is to gradually fold this dry mixture until no streaks remain, and a velvety batter is created.
7. Optional: Add your chopped nuts to the mixture.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it evenly.
9. Place the pan in the preheated oven and let the magic happen for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out with a few moist crumbs, a sign that the brownies are done!
10. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
11. Once completely cool, cut the brownies into squares of divine pleasure.
12. Serve and enjoy! (We like having ours with a scoop of vanilla ice cream).